Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Attendance/Participation End-Of-Semester Grade

Well, the semester is coming to a close. I believe, I deserve an A because I didn't miss 1 day of class(pat myself on the back) and I do believe I have participated in class. I feel like I have spoken up more once Megan told me that I should say more. I did all my assignments on time, I didn't turn in anything late. I think I was a good student overall and I did learn from other students and you as well, and I had a lot of fun in this class. I always looked forward to this class. Tuesdays and Thursdays were my favorite day because I loved this class a ton!


My favorite part of this class was doing the documentary. It was nice not having to write papers all the time and I like the idea of the having a blog. It was a nice way to keep track of what was going on and giving updates about what’s going on in the class. I wish my other English like classes would do something like this. I also liked the speeches we had to give. I've never given a speech before like the "This I Believe" speech was pretty cool and it was different. I’ve given a speech before, but it was not like this. Like I don’t know, I like the way this one was setup.

-Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment