Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Final Cut

OMG, if I had known that the whole video was going to be fuzzy, I would have just kept the same footage. I'm so upset with how it came out, I actually sat down, stayed focused, and edited my final cut. I wish I had more time to edit and make it look neat. It was so messy and I'm not proud with how it came out. I also forgot to add something in the middle of video, so it just didn't look right to me. I made a lot of mistakes and I'm not impressed with the video. I did listen to what my peers and what my teacher had to say. I do wish I kept the black intro though, I really like that part. I do like the concept that I was going for, but it just didn't look right me. I should've of kept it the way it was and tweak the parts I was told to fix, instead of creating a brand new video. This is the indecisiveness I was discussing in my annotated bibliography post.

I don't think this was part of the our blog post schedule, but it just seemed right to include my thoughts after the final cut was complete.

-Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment