Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What Now

After finding out that Donald Trump won the election, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I said "welp", but then I remembered Barack Obama is still in office so we still have time. I honestly think that will an all Republican office, things will start to change pretty fast in the U.S. It honestly wouldn't shock me if the first thing he accomplished in his first 100 days of office is get rid of Obamacare. People need that, especially parents who have children with special needs and need to stay on their parents insurance plan till they are 26. Donald Trump, in my opinion, is nowhere near fit to be a president. He's a bully, who doesn't care about his words and when was the last time we had a president tell a whole race they are uneducated and poor, and ask the question "what else have you got to lose?" I'll tell him what I'm going to lose. I'm going to lose my mind that's for sure. 

But, at the end of the day, there is going to be people who disagree with his morals and views and are going to fight for what's right. And that's something to look forward too. And on the bright side, if he doesn't succeed or messes up, there is always impeachment. 

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment