Tuesday, December 6, 2016

This Election

So, I thought it would be interesting to do Donald Trump and his whole media situation. I find it funny, that a grown man has the decency to wake up at 3am to tweet about what he says are "made up lies." I find that Donald Trump is like a 4 year old child, who complains when he doesn't get his way. It's even funnier now that whenever something comes out his mouth, it's mostly false or overexaggerated. For example, in his first debate he gave false poll information.

One thing that bothers me is basically is temper when it comes to media. He isn't one to keep his mouth shut. What is funny to me it that during his campaign, his team had to take away his twitter privileges because they were afraid he would say something that you wouldn't want your grandma to see. From the Hollywood Access tapes to Miss Universe, I think it is fair to say that he was going to go to his BlackBerry phone and give a thorough 140 character complaint.

I'd like to think that Donald is a goodman, but he isn't good with words and needs to understand that words are powerful. And that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment