Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Midterm Grade

My midterm grades are very iffy depending on the class. I know I have an A in UK 101, AS 141, and UK 120. My other classes my might be a struggle. I only had three midterm test and the only thing I noticed was my study habits. I didn't really know how to study for a midterm and it clearly reflected in my test grade. I did better than I thought in my PS 101 class because the professor is known for making hard test and usually students don't do so well. I didn't faile but I didn't get an A+ either. I think I need to learn to study for big test a week in advance instead of three days before.

I'm hoping my midterm grade in this class will be an A. I do know I've never missed a class or an assignment. I'm never late or speak rudely, so I think I've been a good student in WRD 110. I really enjoy this class a lot more than my other classes so I think an A will do. When it comes to participation, I think I do speak in class. I mean I may not speak every time a question is asked but I do give input at least 3 times in the class. If  I'm selling myself pretty well in this blog post, I also believe I deserve an A for my midterm grade because I'm pretty excited about the documentary and I'm telling everyone I know about it.  Every since we started the documentary process, I've had a whole layout ready to go about what my documentary is going to be about. Of course, I've changed it a few time, but I've got my fingers crossed on how awesome my documentary will be. I literally can't stop thinking about. I'm SO EXCITED!!! And you as a teacher are doing a great job.

Megan, I believe you are doing a great job as a teacher. I know you have a lot on your plate in your personal life with school and family, and frankly, there's nothing to really improve. I'm glad that you let us as students speak our minds on issues and I applaud you for that. 

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment